Third Monday Trade Days is a clean, well-managed market in a prime location. We use multi-media advertising to bring thousands of customers to you. The market is located within 90 minutes of 6 million potential shoppers. Average shopper attendance is 12,000 to 15,000 each month.
Persons interested in being a vendor should read the information below and then submit a Vendor Application. The market manager calls new applicants beginning on Tuesday after each market to assign available spaces for the following month. See Market Schedule.
Know before arriving at the market:
- All Vendors are expected to follow vendor guidelines, pertinent federal, state, and local laws and ordinances, and exhibit appropriate vendor behavior.
- It is the responsibility of the person who rents a space to insure that all helpers, assistants, and family members are familiar with and agree to abide by all vendor guidelines
- Vendors must enter the Vendor Entrance before 9 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with receipt placed on car dash. Vendor Entrance gate is locked from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Any vehicle inside the market at 9 a.m. should be parked on the vendor's space and may not leave until 5 p.m.
- Only Mall and Enclosed space vendors may park in "Assigned Parking" area.
- Extra vendor vehicles may not park in the Shopper Parking Lots
- Vendors must take their personal trash home with them and leave their space clean.
- Only Food Vendors may sell food or drink.
- All vending must occur from your rented space.
- Vendors may not sublease their space or rent in more than one location.
- There are no refunds on reserved spaces, and, if a vendor cannot attend a particular market, he must notify the office within 72 hours prior to that market.
- To retain space for following month, pay at market office with check or money order by 6 p.m. Sunday.
- To change spaces for following month, turn in a "Changing Spaces" form by the end of market.
- Vendors can rent tables for $6 each by calling 903-312-0499 and can rent tarps and obtain ice by calling 580-371-6456.
We hope you have a great experience at Trade Days. We make repairs and improvements each and every month and we add new vendors with new and interesting products each month. We want Third Monday Trade Days to not only be the oldest and largest monthly trade day market in North Texas, but also the best Trade Day experience for you, our vendors.